Update 1.4 is finally out after many months of development.
It brings more than 50 new features and tons of smaller improvements.
Here’s the list of most notable features:
For All (iPhone, iPad and Mac):
- Native refunds functionality
- Chequebook register, and handling of cheque numbers
- Ability to auto-pay scheduled transactions
- Ability to convert normal transaction to a scheduled transaction
- Option to show minus sign for negative transactions (to help users with colour-blindness)
- Ability to split income transactions
- Ability to make Scheduled split transactions (expenses & incomes)
- Ability to duplicate scheduled transactions
- Ability to hide an account from the list of accounts
- Ability to set the language of MoneyWiz within the app itself
- Major improvement to reports – you can now see transactions inline, as part of most reports.
- Improvements in the Accounts & Budgets creation and management
- Removed ability to save static reports… all future reports will be saved as dynamic. This is to avoid confusion.
- PIN codes will become 4 digits only (If your previous PIN code was more than 4 digits, it will automatically changed to be just the first 4 digits). Removed enter button from PIN entry screen, for faster launch of MoneyWiz
- Lots of improvements in Sync Everything!. Preparations for Sync Everything 2. Preparations for image upload and local data encryption.
- Lots of improvements in QIF, OFX and CSV import
- Select All / Deselect All buttons for reports generation (when selecting accounts, budgets etc…)
- See last sync date and time
- Push notifications will now be translated as well
- If a graph report goes to negative values, the zero line will be visible
- Sync password strength indication
- Minor UI improvements
- Major translations/localizations improvements
- A lot of consistency improvements between iPad, iPhone and Mac versions
- Other fixes and minor improvements
For Mac only:
- Improved speed of bulk edit/delete of transactions
- Push notifications
For iPhone and iPad only:
- Improved performance and memory usage when adding image attachments to transactions
For iPhone only:
- Improvements to the speed of transactions entry
We’ll be updating the online documentation to reflect the new features, a bit later today.
Please, don’t forget to rate us on the AppStore. And if you need any help at all, just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience! Enjoy the new version!